4 Steps To
Your First Home
1. Shop Best Zero Down First Time Home Buyer Programs.
2. Get Pre-Approved Today so you can shop for a home tomorrow with a preapproval letter in hand.
3. Request Pre-Screened Realtor from FirstHomeBuyers and start house hunting for your dream home today.
4. Close on your new home, get the keys, move in, order some pizza, and kick off your shoes and celebrate!
Download Great Step-By-Step Guide on How to Buy your 1st Home with Zero Money Down!
Read about the benefits of owning versus renting, how to qualify for First-Time Home Buyer Loans, how to improve your credit, creative financing, credit scoring, benefits of using a Realtor, first time homebuyer mistakes you want to avoid, and much more.
Welcome to the Firsthomebuyers Loan Program and Realtor Information Center. Buying a home can be a daunting task but our mission is to educate and guide first time home buyers through every step of the process. We provide the best tools and loans programs available so you can decide if homeownership is right for you. Our goal is to make buying your 1st home a simple, fun, exciting, and hassle-free experience.
Government Loan Programs such as FHA requires only 620 score and VA or Veteran Loans requires 0 Down payment. Usually, fair to marginal credit will qualify for government programs.
- Fannie Mae NO PMI Program-NO PMI or mortgage insurance.
- Fannie Mae HomePath-Purchase Fannie Mae Foreclosure with NO PMI loan.
- USDA Rural Zero Down Loan-30 year fixed zero down loan with 620 score. Reduced mortgage insurance payment.
- Good Neighbor Next Door-get 50% discount off home in targeted area if you are Teacher, Firefighter, Emergency Technician, Law Enforcement Employee, or Police Officer.
- My Community Plus-Special program for Teachers, Firefighters, Paramedics, Police Officers, Nurses, and other Healthcare workers, and Military Personnel-Veteran. More flexible guidelines and discount on closing costs.
- Home Opportunities-Freddie Mac Community Lending program designed to meet the needs of low and moderate income borrowers.
- Family Opportunities-Parent(s) can purchase home for son or daughter who is in college bound or has a disability.
- Fannie Mae HomeStyle Rehab Program-Renovate a fixer upper, foreclosure, or short sale and roll in home improvements and repairs into the loan.
- Down Payment Assistance Program-Get grant funds or down payment assistance for down payment and closing costs. Check your state for specific programs available.
- Dream Makers Program-get $5,000 grant if you are in the military
- FHA-620 minimum score. If you have bad credit, you should contact a loan officer to assist you in improving your credit and scores.
- HUD Home Loan Program-FHA loan for HUD owned homes or FHA foreclosures.
- Kiddie Condo-Parent(s) can co-sign for son and daughter without occupying property.
- Streamline 203k Renovation Loan-Repairs and home improvements may be added into mortgage to
fix up home. Great for foreclosures and short sales!
- VA or Veteran Loan-0% Down Payment geared toward Veterans and active personnel in Navy, Army, Marine Corps, Air Force, Coast Guard, and National Guard.
I believe now is the perfect time to buy since the real estate market is now a buyer's market with rock bottom home prices and historically low interest rates. Find Foreclosures Now! The first thing you must do is Get Pre-Approved before you start house hunting so you can let the seller know you are a qualified buyer and a preapproval letter in hand will help you negotiate the best deal possible. I look forward to the opportunity to assist you in realizing the American Dream of owning a home. Please email Dream@FirstHomeBuyers.net if you have any questions or comments.
First time home buyer programs are offered in Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, DC, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming.
Back to Top
Special Teacher, Police Officer or Cop, Fireman, Nurse, Paramedic, Pharmacist, healthcare professional, and Military programs available in AL, AK, AZ, AR, CA, CO, CT, DE, DC, FL, GA, HI, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NV, NH, NJ, NM, NY, NC, ND, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WA, WV, WI, WY.
You must check with mortgage lenders for current availability of specific loan program(s) in your state.